Silver Lining

In times of depression, bad luck or uneasy circumstances, I always find myself looking for that silver lining. By staying positive, I can move forward confident that things will turn around. That seems to be the case lately for me and hopefully you too are looking for the good out of all of this bad.
One of the positives that I have found during this stay at home order is our car situation. You may remember that JP and I only have one vehicle right now since JP left his job in January. When he got his new job, we were planning on him taking me to and from work while we saved up for a car for him. I have been working from home now for over a month but JP still has to go out each day. It is nice that we don't have to worry about my transportation to and from work now since I stay home. We are also able to continue to save each month for his new vehicle. 

Working from home has never been an ideal situation for me. I have always been one who has enjoyed going into an office to work. Even when I had a job where I could work from home 2 days a week, I still went into the office. Now that I have been forced to work from home, I have to find the good in it. I have found that it is nice that I can do laundry while I work, take 15 minute walks in our neighborhood when I need a break, work in my pajamas and yoga clothes and have stress relievers like kitties pawing for my attention. To be honest, once we get out of this and back into the office, I will likely miss my home office and I am crossing my fingers my pants still fit.. spoiler alert, they don't.

I have admitted that this past month is probably the most stressed and anxious I have ever been. It was, and sometimes still, is an adjustment to working from home. I have ignored this blog because I now see my office as a work place and not a stress reliever place where I work on our finances and entries for this. I have felt bad for not posting because this is the time where people need help the most. I did post what you should do if you could not pay your bills, but I know that my  readers need more information, more assistance and a lot more hope. I am working on new entries for guidance to those that need it.

I am also so honored to work with those that have reached out for financial help with their budgets. Many people have lost their jobs, hours cut from work, salary reductions and are overwhelmed with how to take care of their families. Just remember that we are in the middle of a storm, but all storms end. There is a light at the end of this tunnel, it just takes time and patience but we will get thru this together. If you are needing help with your budget, please feel free to reach out.

New entries are coming your way. What is getting you thru these tough times? Be sure to share, comment, like and subscribe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$300 Tax Deduction

Payroll Taxes

Holiday Season 2020